Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Southwood Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
3 Simple Steps
1. Create a user name
2. Provide contact and bank information
3. Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to Southwood Church.
Click Here to Give (New and one-time donors)
Click Here to Give (Donors with existing account)
Benefits of Giving Online
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church:
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Southwood – It is cost effective for the church to process online contributions. In addition, it also simplifies the financial records the church needs to keep.